is an original 1ft concrete Lovebot™ painted by collaborator and soulmate, Emily Del Degan also known as MAINĀ, designed and hand made by Matthew Del Degan. www.mainaarts.com
This sculpture is part of the 2020 Online only Collaborative Art Show titled:
Yuánfèn “The fate between two people.”
The artwork for this show was created by Emily and Matthew Del Degan to share their love and passion for creating beautiful artworks and to celebrate the year they got married, 2020! Originally many of their wonderful art fans would have seen this show in person, however, because of this years global pandemic this show is instead now online for all to participate in and enjoy.
- one of a kind 1ft tall 30lb solid concrete Lovebot
- Hand cast and finished concrete
- transparent U.V coating for longevity
- signed artwork by Emily a.k.a MAINĀ and Matthew Del Degan
- comes in custom wood shipping crate
- mini Lovebot driver bit set to open the package
- certificate of Provenance for Authentication is also included
- additional stickers.
- and information card
Signed Edition / 30 :Based on the Lovebot 8ft tall monochrome painting created for Street Legal Reboot Season 1 TV Show, but as a print it's full colour.Heavyweight, Hahnemühle 100%...
Chartreuse Square is an original hand made painting produced in 2018 by creator of Lovebot, Artist Matthew Del Degan for solo exhibition "Love Metrics" hosted in Toronto, Ontario.Chartreuse Square 60in x...
It was just shy of a sell out event! Emily and Matthew Del Degan, recently engaged to be married!, invited the fans of their two art practices "Maina" and "Lovebot"...